On the weekend of May 12-14 we’re planning a fun BBQ Kick Off weekend you won’t want to miss – especially since we have a great deal for you too! This will be 2 beautiful days in Vermont of Music, BBQ, Beer Tasting, Biking, Brunch and more:
• Saturday begins with a full country breakfast – eggs, bacon, pancakes, maple syrup, omelettes – whatever your heart desires.
• After breakfast, head for a leisurely or strenuous bike ride (your choice). We have a great ride at the base of our drive along River Road where you can follow the Battenkill River, or we can point you to many other great back roads and climbs in our cycling paradise. Bring your own bike or we can help you rent one from a local outfitter.
• Spend the afternoon relaxing in our Adirondack chairs and taking in the view or going on a hike up to Cedar Rock with Amie
• Join us Saturday evening in the West Mountain Inn Barn for a BBQ and music by the Julie Shea Band.
• Sunday morning join our local bird enthusiast on an 8 AM walk along our beautiful private trails and see how many different kinds of birds you can identify.
• Head back to the Inn for a fabulous Mother’s Day Brunch
• 2 nights stay, Breakfast, BBQ, and Brunch just $385 (based on double occupancy, not including tax)
* Add a delicious 4-course dinner for 2 in our dining room on Friday night for just $75 per couple. (tax and service not included)
We’re also offering Saturday May 13th Music and BBQ combo tickets for $25.
BBQ Buffet 5:30-7pm
The Julie Shea Band 6:30-9:30pm
Call us at 802-375-6516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations or more info.